Website Care Plans
Frequently Asked Questions
No, we don’t – we believe that you should be in control of where your website is hosted. Our maintenance plan will work with any professional hosting company that you choose. Contact us for our recommended website hosting!
Nope! There are no setup costs and should you ever need to leave the plan, there are no cancellation fees. And the door is always open should you ever leave and decide to come back to the plan.
That’s a No on this one. The retainer for hourly updates only covers the current month.
We’ll always try to get your updates done within 1 hour to save you some extra cost, but if you have a decent amount of updates that will require more hours, we’ll give you a quote based on our hourly rate.
We work pretty quick around here. We try to get to updates within 24-48 hours. As a monthly client, you always get top priority compared to clients who aren’t on the plan.
If you decide to decline our maintenance plan, there’s a lot that can go wrong. Here are the top reasons I recommend you make sure your website is maintained:
- Your site will not be optimized, which leads to poor performance, slow loading times and a gradual loss of Google SEO rankings.
- Your site’s tools, plugins, themes and WordPress itself will quickly go out of date, which is the #1 leading cause of website hacks. It’s incredibly important to keep ALL your website tools and plugins up-to-date.
- You’ll have no backups or restore points, so if the site gets hacked or breached, you could lose all your content, pages, and Google ranking.
- You won’t get a monthly report showing your site traffic, page views, etc.
- Most importantly, you won’t have us as your trusted webmaster to assist you with quick updates, tweaks, website issues, etc. Often, you’ll have to try getting a hold of your hosting company for any assistance. Good luck with that!
If your site should get compromised while you’re on the plan – we’ll take care of cleaning the site and getting everything squared away with Google at no extra cost to you. But rest easy; to date – we’ve had ZERO hacks or breaches with any sites on our maintenance plan.
We can take care of getting the site cleaned for an initial cleanup fee of $250, then we can immediately get your site on our monthly plan to make sure it remains clean and protected form hacks.